Discussion Starter #1
By stripped I mean STRIPPED ...

No rear beam
No struts
No interior
No glass
No dash
No trim

Yours free, if you pick it up this week ... PM or email me :up: ... basically, if it's metal, it's there ...

Diamond black and Log book if you want it.

All sorts of 'spare' stuff stashed in it that I didn't sell .. all sorts of interior trim ... all the glass ... it has a sunroof ... standard rear springs ... various door and window seals ...

I need it gone this week so if you want it, PM or email me sooner rather than later as I'll be making arrangements for the local scrappy to take it otherwise.

It's a good solid rust free chassis :up:

Cheers
James

·
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh aye - it's sealed and dry - all the bolt holes have been blocked and light cluster holes etc sealed with mermetite blue and plastic bags ... the main windows are sealed with polythene sheet ... it's dry and cosy inside ...

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
if I could. I so would.

·
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
... the alternative is to pay one of those transport guys £100-£150 and he'll pick it up and drop it off for you :up:

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
JamesM said:
... the alternative is to pay one of those transport guys £100-£150 and he'll pick it up and drop it off for you :up:
Unfortunatly - that would be the problem :(

·
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
... I can hang on to the bonnet for you Dunc ... but I think I trashed the bonnet rail if its the bit I'm thinking of ... oops

·
Banned
0 Posts
If ya can hang onto the bonnet that would be fab. Not got a spare alternator have you, incase mine IS FUBAR

·
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have an alty ... but you'll need to replace the regulator/ dioide pack (it's my old dead one, 100A) ... free on pickup

·
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
... prob no more than £30 if you bought the regulator/ didode pack and soldered it yourself ... MArkT is the one to ask about that, he's actually done it a few times :up:

·
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The shell is being picked up by the scrappy tomorrow ...

Here it is at the moment ... call me Onslow ... go on ...

It was originally the other side of the garage ... I managed to muster a good ten man strong team of lads to lift it from the back of the house, carry it through the garage itself and then plonk it down where you see it ... and it NEEDED all 10 blokes ... even the freakishly strong guy that took the front by himself ... I'm sure the two of us on the front arches were merely guiding it and not contributing to the lift :lmao:

·
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Eammon ... I'll put up a RIP later ;) M53 PWL ...

Funnily enough (?) the first guy on the scene to help, was the spitting image of a young, white, Antonio Fargas ... (sp?)

·
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Neighbours are loving me ... :lmao: ... we had an audience last night when we were moving it :up:

·
Missing the Booooossst!!!! :-(
8,709 Posts
JamesM said:
Neighbours are loving me ... :lmao: ... we had an audience last night when we were moving it :up:
I bet... surprised u haven't had the old bill knock on ya door, coz someone's complained or something!

EDIT~

Did the horns work!?! :idea:

·
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
vauxmaster said:
Did the horns work!?! :idea:
... I found a twin set kicking about ... but I can't remember if they're my old duff set or not ... typical ... I'll try 'em out later ... I need a functioning set; mine's half Cav half Nova at the moment .. :lmao:

·
Missing the Booooossst!!!! :-(
8,709 Posts
JamesM said:
... I found a twin set kicking about ... but I can't remember if they're my old duff set or not ... typical ... I'll try 'em out later ... I need a functioning set; mine's half Cav half Nova at the moment .. :lmao:
:lmao:

I've double checked mine and something is definately knackered, I managed to get a low blip out of em, and that was it, getting sweet diddly now! :rolleyes:

·
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gone to the big scrappy in the sky ... more likely to be recycled filing cabinets by now :lmao:

RIP thread being updated :up:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.