Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am letting my Cav SRi 16v Eco go to anybody who wants it.

The Engine gave up the ghost last week - if you can do anything with it you can have it.

I have a new car now and just want to get it out of the way as I don't have room.

IT STILL HAS 10 1/2 MONTHS MOT!!

I does actually still run but on 3 cylinders and I wouldn't like to bet that it could last up the street! So you would need to tow it away yourself.

If you can stick a new engine in this car YOU HAVE A BARGIN.

I have all paperwork and receipts for last 6 years. Full SH. Mainly Vaux

New front tyres. 1 month (running time) exhaust.

This car is in excellent condition and I have owned it for 6 years I am reluctant to scrap it if a Cav enthusiast can get something out of it.

Apart from the obvious. There was/is nothing wrong with this car.

The interior is immaculate. No smoke.

The only thing i'm taking out of it is the CD player.

I'm in Derby / Notts area.

If your interested I will e-mail you my mobile number.

Thanks.

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
Interested. Who's got a trailer and a tow bar?

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
Dest said:
If I had a trailer Id be getting it myself!! :(
Look's nice don't she :(

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'll take it if you've still got it mate - I only live down the road in Spondon.... p/m me, I can collect tomorrow if needs be!

Cheers, Martin

·
Registered
73 Posts
Got it now, cheers dude! :D

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
Have the pretensioners fired on the seatbelts or am I seeing things?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm gonna be swapping some of the bits off it to my CDi (wheels first!), then I'm not sure if I'll be resurrecting it or what! Off to Spain for a fortnight on Saturday though, so I'll figure it out when I get back...

Cheers, Martin

·
Banned
3,233 Posts
95 SRi 4DR in Nautilus green. Very nice car, I would have had it and got it running again, gone now however. Shame if it gets split.

IMR, you should really of put some money on it, the wheels are worth £100 alone.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jason said:
95 SRi 4DR in Nautilus green. Very nice car, I would have had it and got it running again, gone now however. Shame if it gets split.

IMR, you should really of put some money on it, the wheels are worth £100 alone.
I have had this car up for sale for 100 pounds for 2-3 weeks and not a sniff. When it was running I tried to sell it for 400 pounds (for 3 months!); again not a sniff. It was sat in a garage for 2 weeks with the owner trying to sell it; not a sniff. Ive taken a very good Kenwood CD player out of it (worth at least 150) so Ive got my 100, because I would have sold it for 100 WITH the CD player but nobody was interested. I can only hold onto it for so long, I have no room for it, it was good of the garage to let me store it there for 2 weeks FOC. It's amazing when you say something is FREE people sit-up and take notice, when it was (A MASSIVE!) 100 pounds people didn't want to know!

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
IMR said:
I have had this car up for sale for 100 pounds for 2-3 weeks and not a sniff. When it was running I tried to sell it for 400 pounds (for 3 months!); again not a sniff. It was sat in a garage for 2 weeks with the owner trying to sell it; not a sniff. Ive taken a very good Kenwood CD player out of it (worth at least 150) so Ive got my 100, because I would have sold it for 100 WITH the CD player but nobody was interested. I can only hold onto it for so long, I have no room for it, it was good of the garage to let me store it there for 2 weeks FOC. It's amazing when you say something is FREE people sit-up and take notice, when it was (A MASSIVE!) 100 pounds people didn't want to know!
Location is a big thing also. Would have had it if it was closer. hell would have walked out of work if it was in the north east.

Hope it gets a good home.

·
Registered
73 Posts

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
mr_s said:
It has :bananasmi
Lucky %^%&%% :Cool2:

What's your plans?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts