Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whilst taking all the pics off my dads pc and putting them on my laptop I came across a couple more pics of my £110 GSI I bought, it was stolen/recovered but still drove spot on was running at least 160bhp and what a laugh when you overtook people in a battered Cavalier with the bootlid tied down :lmao:

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
Always good to keep old photos of your cars. Most of mine are on 38mm film though.

Should be in the RIP thread ;)

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
C3MKY said:
Always good to keep old photos of your cars. Most of mine are on 38mm film though.

Should be in the RIP thread ;)
Yea well..............its alive in my head still :lmao:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hahaha awesome..
That car was a beast, and we pee'd people off by over taking them with the boot tied down with rope..

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Matt N said:
Looks like that took quite a hit up the arse, what did you do with it?
It was reversed into a gate post by joyriders before I bought it, I had no job a while ago so had to let it go, was gonna have it sorted as had the panels to get it fixed, ended up selling it for around £200 I think as a whole car taxed and tested with 4 brand new yokos on it, wish I was able to break it as I feel sick knowing what I know now as it had a recon engine, superchipped ecu, magnex exhaust, turbo leather etc...............was kicking myself as it would have made a lot of money in bits for me, but the chap who bought broke it straight away :shame:

·
CavWeb's Oldguy
4,816 Posts
Danboy22uk said:
It was reversed into a gate post by joyriders before I bought it, I had no job a while ago so had to let it go, was gonna have it sorted as had the panels to get it fixed, ended up selling it for around £200 I think as a whole car taxed and tested with 4 brand new yokos on it, wish I was able to break it as I feel sick knowing what I know now as it had a recon engine, superchipped ecu, magnex exhaust, turbo leather etc...............was kicking myself as it would have made a lot of money in bits for me, but the chap who bought broke it straight away :shame:
You live and learn:Cool2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts