Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd let you all know (if you didn't see the advert for my Cav) that the car is now being sold... After I ran two pedestrians down, smashing my windscreen, caving the wing in and completely snapping the wing mirror off, I now can't afford to repair her which means she is going...

Oh and on top of that, I'm now being sued by the two pedestrians for "negligence, driving without due car and attention, and mental anguish"...

On top of a course of anti-depressants and approximately 28 University assignments overdue, things are going great...

For those of you that I know personally, I just thought I would say that is why I haven't been online recently, and probably won't be for a while as the only time I can use the net is at Uni and even then it's moderated... I had to give up my net connection at home because it was costing too much money, so I'll be in touch soon...

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
And there's me thinking you disappeared because you nicked somebody's bird :rolleyes:

·
Banned
0 Posts
*Runs off to get a wee violin to play the worlds saddest song on* Im thinking he maywell find the sympathy bag well and truely empty here!!

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Im gutted for you Keiran, I really am.

Let me know if theres anything I can do to make you feel a little better eh

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
I feel for the injured pedestrians here :(

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dan Gliballs said:
And there's me thinking you disappeared because you nicked somebody's bird :rolleyes:
I didn't "nick" anybody's "bird"....

The two girls ran out in the road in the middle of a 10 lane junction and I couldn't see them for stopped cars on the right... They were running in a group and I caught one of them who then, when thrown from the windscreen, knocked her mate over too...

Matt: Cheers mate, I'll be down to yours soon (if I can get a wing mirror for the time being, can't go on the motorway without an overtaking mirror)... Hope everything's alright in Leicester, heard Timbo moved out???

·
Cavweb's Bedford Magpie
1,446 Posts
As we dont know how this actually happened, I won't point the fickle finger of accusation, except to say that I hope you are ok, and that the pedestrians are as ok as can be expected. Some ppl will apportion blame on you immediately, and maybe they are right, or maybe the pedestrians simply walked out on you with no warning causing you to swerve and crash, again, only you know that. fingers crossed that everything works out for all parties concerned...mind you, if you were doing sommat naughty, then forget what I said and burn in hell :p

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
keiran006 said:
Matt: Cheers mate, I'll be down to yours soon (if I can get a wing mirror for the time being, can't go on the motorway without an overtaking mirror)... Hope everything's alright in Leicester, heard Timbo moved out???
Yeah.... everything in Leicester is just tickety ****ing boo mate thanks.

You let me know when youre down this way next :Cool2: Be nice to see you again.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For once it wasn't actually my fault... 2 separate witnesses have stated there was nothing I could do and the police have stated the same...

But nevertheless, I intend to burn in hell

·
Vxon's Team Peugeot representive
2,104 Posts
keiran006 said:
A lot has changed since december... Shame your arrogant, know-everything self hasn't...
So whats changed??

What pisses me off is not what you done, its how you come on here saying it, who cares your on anti deppressants uni work, no money, etc

we all have problems, It clear you always want the sympohty vote look at last time you come on saying your "leaving" look how long it took you to leave, just waiting for everyone to reply and see what they say.

And you "left" for a whole what 3 months?? then your first post going on about anti depressants etc. Just fu*cking give it a rest

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Okay then switch that around, do you really think I have forgot?!

**** sake Keiran I invited you to bonfire night, introduced you to my girlfriend and then a month later you shag her for me??

Put it into perspective, I watched her leave... I had to ****ing stand there and listen as she told me that she didnt know if she would do it again, and you know what I did the day you ****ed Annie? I was looking at engagement rings.

Honestly Keiran.... if I do ever see you again, you'll wish you were burning in hell :grrr I'll break every bone in youre ****ing body and I swer to God I mean it!!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
instead of posting numerous links about what Keiran "alledgedly" did, and i use the word alledgedly as i cant be a*sed to read thread after thread and post after post and ive no idea what your going on about. Someone just spit it out so that we know why some people on here have got the right a*sehole with him.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just ****in grow up... You know nothing about me you pathetic little "Pimp wannabe"... You don't know what happened, you don't know the story and you don't know the outcome so why do you have to put your moneys worth in yourself, cos to be perfectly fair I have no intention of apologising to you for anything, because I did nothing to you. So stop being a pathetic twat and look at the wider situation...

As for what's changed, it's still got very little to do with you. Just know that I have changed for the better and intend to be a better person because of it...

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.