Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale Volvo T5 Estate (98) R

Due to a change of plan i am not buying the volvo of my dad and he needs its gone asap, its got tax untill the end of october, alloy wheels loads of history, a/c, electric windows, it is ex police, its showing 236,000 miles but it had another engine and turbo 6k ago by the previous owner which had 80,000 so now the engine has 86k, the body and engine is in good condition, the MOT expired yesterday 9/08/07, but i dont think it will fail on much, alls it needs as far as i can see is 2 rear tyres and there is faulty abs sensor somewhere, some times its ok and then you hit a bump and the abs/tc light come on, the other small thing is the 2 little plastic clips that hold the water pipes to the heater matrix have snapped off so they are joined together by a piece of copper pipe,
with the few faults that are on the car the price is reflected as such,
edited
£1100ono]

·
you're BARRED.
1,313 Posts
can this be made into a 7 seater do you think?

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Yes it can Ceri. eBay occasionally throws up the rear seats for the conversion and iirc 740/940 rears MIGHT fit. I did use to use an excellent Volvo forum, see if I can find the link and pm it to you.

·
Registered
63 Posts
volvo

hi i am interested in your volvo i would like to view but i have a problem i go on holiday tommorow and wont be back until next tuesday if you still have the car then please pm me .

·
Premium Member
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hi i am interested in your volvo i would like to view but i have a problem i go on holiday tommorow and wont be back until next tuesday if you still have the car then please pm me .
it might be killed and stripped before then lol

·
Registered
131 Posts
you thinkin of breaking it then, its a great car good luck with the sale

Geoff H

1 - 20 of 43 Posts