Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this Tamiya HKS Vectra (Cavalier Gsi) 1/10th R/C car bodyshell couple of years ago and have never got round to using it and no longer have an R/C car.

Its brand new in original box with ALL stickers/spoiler/screws etc (ALL brand new) the shell is un-painted.

£offers.

·
Registered
7,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jon Mc V6` said:
Any pics, any idea what you're after for it

The marks on the bodyshell have been there since i bought it, got told they will be removed when the plastic film is removed from bodyshell to be painted.

EDIT - forgot to add its a 200mm shell, Lee May bought one of these off me when i got mine and it did not fit his RC car as his RC car was only 190mm.

·
Carepolice
826 Posts
do you have a price in mind? would be nice for a shelf queen for me ;)

astra for racing, cav for shelf sittin ;)

·
Registered
7,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No idea on price really mate but i bought it to make a replica of my Cavalier and have it on the rear shelf at shows but with a dark smoke window tint it would be a bit pointless.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Tell us how much you want for the Cav shell posted mate & I`ll definately take it off your hands.

Cheers

Rich

·
15,300 Posts
Stephen G said:
thats a bit to deer i can get them inported from japan for £30 deliverd!!
Id like to see where from.
I recently brought some stickers for this shell from a company that deals solely in vintage/rare Tamiya parts, he tried 3 of the biggest suppliers over there and no-one had a single shell on its own, let alone a shell kit with all the mirrors, stickers and spoiler

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
I've got one here too once Dazzi has sold his, in the same condition and complete apart from the little bag of clips and screws. Also an unopened set of 4 white 5 spoke Tamiya wheels. Bought the shell but never got round to buying a car to go with and doubt I will.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts