Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I bought myself another vauxhall at the wend so my cavi is up for sale. Dont want to part with it very hard decision, just got a something newer and smaller a atra sri turbo .

L Plate, Green, 72,000, Folder with loads of receipts, tax 06/07 n tested 01/07, full powerflow s/s exhaust de-cated, new black diamond grooved disks & pads, 4 new tyres, new front lower arm and anti roll pins, new hand break cable, cat 1 alarm fitted 05/06. Interior in mint condition

Basically i am the second owner bought it from a guy who owner it since new then car was put in my boyfriend name them mine as so does say 3 owners. Was his company car then he bought it so got every receipt from when he took on the car

Two bits of rust i have taken pictures of one is passanger door a small patch and one of the arches at the back

looking for £1000 ovno

Tel 07841391274 for details in aberdeen.

[img=http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1796/rustarchfn8.th.jpg]

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well there are ones selling for a lot more with higher mileage and not as good condition as this one.

kelly

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just look in scot ads!

Would take £1000 for it.

But you have to try. Was offer £1500 from a guy that saw it a few months back if you get someone that wants it they will pay for them.

Wasnt for sale then

·
ken boon
1,509 Posts
its nice mate.. but i think you will be lucky to see £1200 for an L reg cav. But best of luck to you.. its a lovely example.. any rust anywhere?

funny that?? i sold my L reg xe cav for £2000 a few weeks ago! best of luck with sale mate!

·
ken boon
1,509 Posts
But yours has a few mods does it not??
it had a few bits nothing major, it was just a really really mint example! people pay £1000 for shagged cav gsi's i dont see why a nice sri xe is worth any less!

just to add there are 3 cav sri's on auto trader all between £1000-1200 and theyre all w*nky ecotecs!!

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
Funny how its always the same people stating that they KNOW the car is not worth the asking price!!

Even funnier that those said people are not at all interested in buyng the car!!

Looks tidy, whack some better pics of all round the car, interior, engine bay , arches etc on here, so people can see how good it is ;) Good luck!

·
**VxON Photographer of the year 2008***
4,289 Posts
i just know that if i pay £850 for a completely mint CDX 16v with leather and a whole heap of mods.. why would i pay more money for a less specified car in no better condition.

im sure on a private sale £1200 is entirely possible.. maybe even more.. but i dont think here on vxon that anyone would pay that much. Cavs have dropped spectaculalry in value over the last couple of years.. and when yuo can get a 1.8i for £400 and a decent SRI for about £600 i dont see how any cav short of a tubby or V6 is worth more than a grand.

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Wrong again - I sold my CDI for £1800 to a member on here, the same car has just been sold again to another member for £2000
People will pay the extra for a good example even if it isn't a sought after model

·
Chief Dreamer
475 Posts
i sold my gsi for 1100 the chassis mileage was sky high,the guy was selling it on in ireland for over 2 grand .its all down to who wants them.i think i was lucky getting what i got for a g plate.v6 conv,but still it was a g plate needing a bit of work.id pay 1000 for hat cav with that mileage on it looks a good examle of how a cav should be.good luck mate

·
**VxON Photographer of the year 2008***
4,289 Posts
god... for £2000 you could probably go buy a decent car hehe.. why would anyone pay that for a cav. Still very best of luck with the sale its a great car with lovely alloys and in a nice colour. it deserves a good home.

if it had been just a month or so earlier i know someone that would have had it.. he was desperate for an XE sri.. and would have paid well over the odds. He's not bought an astra GSI instead.

·
aka wallop
945 Posts
hi, interested in your cav but to be honest its a long way to travel without more detailed pics. will keep an eye out for when you upload some.

·
aka wallop
945 Posts
had a gander at latest pics, sorry but i'm after a mint example body wise,(don't fancy going through the hassle of prepping and spraying panels).

thanks...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts