Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone think it a good idea to all meet near silverstone and arrive together to make it easier to arrange placings on the stand etc and so we all end in the right place.

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
I would be up for that due to not camping at Billing the night before myself. I camped at Billing last year, and we all left quite early in the morning to trax ( I almost hit a deer too :lmao:). Can't camp this year though :(

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok So Whats The Bst Petrol Station To Meet At. If I Remember Right Theres A Shell Garage Not To Far Away. That Way I Can Fill Up Ready For My Track Trash

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
WTF, :lmao: I don't remember that!? :mmmm
I do :lmao: pete (Vauxmaster) was following me, and he didn't see it either, but it ran out right in front of me not far from trax, almost shat me pants:lmao:

·
15,300 Posts
The nearest garage to Silverstone is always rammed big time, the best place to meet is M1/A43 services which is only 15 mins away

·
VxON's only German Shepherd
6,939 Posts
I do :lmao: pete (Vauxmaster) was following me, and he didn't see it either, but it ran out right in front of me not far from trax, almost shat me pants:lmao:
I remember hearing about it. I was a ways back at the time following rob iirc. Woulda looked proper bo on the stand with a deer's head impaled on the bonnet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.