Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Fluff's Combe pics

13K views 45 replies 21 participants last post by  DJHicks 
#1 ·
Keith gave me his camera before he went back to work at the weekend, so I've been left with the aggro of resizing and uploading :grrr :lmao:

Anyway, here are the majority of pics that were on his memory cards. Thanks to DJGritt for the pics while we were in the cars for the track session :beer:

Shame this wasn't out on the track...

See less See more
#4 ·

Keith's home-made camcorder bracket. Which I think should be patented! If I ever get hold of a firewire adaptor and cable I'll post up the complete video of us going round the track!

#8 ·
There are a few vids too, but I've run out of time now so they'll have to wait til later in the week, or maybe the weekend. Along with the few pics I took myself, most of which are out of focus cos the camera is playing up again! But I'll stick them up anyway later.

#11 ·
blotto_otto said:
Really did not like to see that sierra rolled, she looked proper nice (and dont care what any 'elitists on here' think) and its a shame to see them end up like that.
No doubt the owners already making plans to sort her out though Rob..:up:

#18 ·
I think it's a Fuji S5000, or something like that. Keith will be able to confirm when he logs in next no doubt.

Or Mark may know, as his camera is very similar iirc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.