Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish to replace the cd30 in my astra 2009 elite (with a bluetooth / USB MP3 / DAB single din head unit).
I can probably do this with a facia and a few adaptors.

But on the CD30 unit there is a button "settings" which lets you do things like set the date and reset various things.
How can this be duplicated on the new installation ?

The CD 30 is poor.

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
I replaced my zafiras cd30mp3 with a touch and connect unit. I lost the settings button also. I had the steering wheel controls which perform most of the tasks i need

Bill

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For DAB radio do I need a separate ariel or just a splitter

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Sorry i wouldnt know. Aside from a sat nav cable and a few wiring changes mine was pretty much a straight swap.

Bill

·
Registered
12 Posts
I wish to replace the cd30 in my astra 2009 elite (with a bluetooth / USB MP3 / DAB single din head unit).
I can probably do this with a facia and a few adaptors.

But on the CD30 unit there is a button "settings" which lets you do things like set the date and reset various things.
How can this be duplicated on the new installation ?

The CD 30 is poor.
hi you can get steering wheel control retention harnesses that retain the "settings" button functionality it usually becomes a long press on a source button or similar to enter the "settings".
here is the link for yours.......

·
Registered
12 Posts
For DAB radio do I need a separate aerial or just a splitter
you can do either seperate dab aerial that sticks to windscreen top left, earthing on metal (through the paint) behind the a pillar or use a splitter (some say they don't work as well).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts