Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

As you know I have been working on my stealth tank car. I finally have some 'spy shots' of my car. These were taken in a top secret location somewhere within the UK. These pictures have now been leaked. This car is a prototype version of my future plan for a 3.2 omega in black. Also this is a sneaky heads up that this car is now for sale on:
http://www.cavweb-forums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=104641

Here are the spyshot pics. Can you see the car? I am going to test the stealth mode in the countryside later this week, I just hope nobody drives into me...

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some more pics for you all :)

Hi all

Here are some more pics of the Stealth Omega Tank. I did my best with this car, now I am going to move onto a Black 3.2 Omega version of this Stealth car. This was just the prototype. Please wish me all the best for my next Stealth project!

Cheers

Matt

·
Registered
172 Posts
Looks good to me, if Batman hadn't got a new Jet Car it would have had one of these (but the 3.2 V6 as you're getting next, a 2.0 wouldn't get him there very quick!) :)

Can you tint the Headlights legally?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't recommend tinting your headlights mate. What you want is the brightest light you can get from your front lights. You can get blue or rainbow tint headlight bulbs if thats what your thinking of. I have blue tinted headlight bulbs. They are very bright indeed.

Good luck Robin.

Batman. :)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have decided against slamming the stealth tank to the deck as there are many bumps around where I live. Anyway, this is a tank we are talking about here. My project is coming along very well by the way :)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the comments mate. I like it to. I am still actually working on it now, the Black 3.2 Omega is still on hold. My next stage for this Omega is a front air intake for the bonnet and a K&N filter to keep it cool through the summer.

I have added more protection to the front and rear and sides.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Stealth Headlights

A pair of these would suit your project I reckon. Better than trying to (and probably illegally!!) tinting your originals!

Found on eBay: £159 a pair + £20p+p. Search for 'Omega Black Projectors'

1 - 10 of 10 Posts