Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Floater
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right from the GSI i have left over the following:-

F20 gearbox (was a repalcement supplied and fitted just before i purchased the car in may, with receipt for about £90 (gearbox)) - £35 collected
GSI front driveshafts £15 pair or £10 if purchased with Gearbox. again collected.
Westminster blue GSI rear Bumper. £5 take it away!
Westminster blue GSI front doors with Elec Window Looms and motors etc. £10 pair
XE engine breaking - most parts available please ask. good prices.
XE ECU - £10
XE Engine Loom - £20
O/S (drivers) lower front wishbone. new, Genuine GM - £5
O/S Drivers front wing, New, genuine GM, not GSI (i.e. less moulding pins etc) £10
Pair Clear Oval Side repeaters. -£5
Pair Westminster blue front wings, Drivers has a small knock just behind indicator lamp - £5
Pair Clear front indicators (pre facelift) - £5
GSI grille - Westminster blue - £8
Pre facelift bonnet - Westminster blue £0 FREE! if collected soon (or it will be scrapped as this takes up too much room!)

Various other odd bits which i will try and get listed asap..

pics available on request and am open to offers on anyof the above.

all plus P&P or collection only etc..

Need the money for our new "need a larger car fund....."

:shame: :lmao:

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
oioioi, sorry I've not been in touch, **** got hectic!
Still want:

wheels
sanswich plate for oil cooler
alt, pulley, belt etc,
clutch release baring,
hoses - everything u got, in case I don't
Earth braids, I think I still want them.

Cheers buddy

·
Floater
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok, when do you think you can collect as we are on a desperately mad savings thing at present to get another car. that and we need the space.

you still want the gearbox?

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
ok, when do you think you can collect as we are on a desperately mad savings thing at present to get another car. that and we need the space.

you still want the gearbox?
I think we have the drive shafts sorted tbh, cheers. :Cool2:

I'll be travelling across on the 21st September if that's alright.

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
the Thursday? shouldbe fine.. after 6pm though if thats cool?
Ah! I'm going across in the morning... gotta be in uni for 3pm... :shame:

·
Floater
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
erm.. if the missus is around she might be able to show you to the bits (as they are at home) but she wont be able to carry anything if thats okay? and can leave the cash with her... (thought i will proabbly never see it again! lol)

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
erm.. if the missus is around she might be able to show you to the bits (as they are at home) but she wont be able to carry anything if thats okay? and can leave the cash with her... (thought i will proabbly never see it again! lol)
Yep that's fine mate, PM me your post code, a phone number and your work post code, might pop in for a few minutes to say hello if u aren't too busy! :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
yes mate.. now yours. ;)

anything else you are after which i may have kicking around?
Nice 1, will collect later this week, or early next if thats cool with you.

Other parts....

Not for me, but i know Bazzer is looking for an offside rear lamp boot plastic cover.

·
Floater
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
not a prob micky.

typically, when the car was going, i looked at thjose rear light covers and thought no one would want them so they went to be cubed..:shame:

·
Registered
188 Posts
dont suppose i could nab the crankshaft sensor off you? i desperately need one. (dont want to fork out £100 from vauxhall)

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
could you give micky them bits for me dood, although, if im around b4 he goes i wil come along.

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
not a prob micky.

typically, when the car was going, i looked at thjose rear light covers and thought no one would want them so they went to be cubed..:shame:
Thats a shame, they are no longer available from Vauxhall :(

could you give micky them bits for me dood, although, if im around b4 he goes i wil come along.
What bits.? :mmmm

1 - 20 of 23 Posts