Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
1917 looks good. may take the missus to the flicks.
Booked seats for Sunday...looking forward to it. Also watched John ick 3 on Netflix. I know they reckon these modern bloodbath karate shoot 'em ups are supposed to be balletic, but it was just ludicrous! He must have killed 200 men and it just got so samey...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Just watched 1917 - good film but done very 'straight' - no glorification of the horror of war, which is a good thing. A heads up for anyone in the Chorley area - the new cinema does a VIP experience - the screen only has 40 seats, all very wide, comfy and electric reclining. You are greeted with a glass of prosecco, then at your seat you have a bottle of water, a bottle of Bud, a Kit Kat and a good sized tub of nachos! Then half way through, they bring you a Galaxy Magnum ice cream! And all for £13.50, which seems amazing to me.

·
CavWeb Hooker
7,789 Posts
Lets just say I acquired 6 Underground last night watched the first 20 minutes, very violent and gory, the lad who was doing all the jumping from building to building known as The Skywalker played Peter Beale in Eastenders.
He also played Roger Taylor in Bohemian Rhapsody.

Not a film, but I've been watching season 2 of Titans on Netflix. Must say that I'm enjoying it far more than the first season. My lad is into the Teen Titans cartoons at the moment. Same/similar characters, but one has far more violence and swearing.

·
Super Moderator
12,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
watched that 1917 last night, was glad when the end came, would of been rather p!ssed off if i had gone to the pics to see it, dont get why its got good reviews, if ya thinking about going to see it, money will be better spent at the oprah :ROFLMAO:

·
12,304 Posts
Enjoyed "Non Stop" on Netflix with Liam Neilson as an air Marshall on a plane.

·
Premium Member
10,250 Posts
watched that 1917 last night, was glad when the end came, would of been rather p!ssed off if i had gone to the pics to see it, dont get why its got good reviews, if ya thinking about going to see it, money will be better spent at the oprah :ROFLMAO:
Why would I spend my money on her, she's done nowt for me

After I'd watched it I was sat thinking so were was the bit they filmed at Tees Barrage, so skipped through it and worked out it must of been the bit were the main character jumps in the river to escape the Germans chasing him at night, by all accounts they filmed that scene in the rapids in one take.

·
Premium Member
10,250 Posts
He also played Roger Taylor in Bohemian Rhapsody.

Not a film, but I've been watching season 2 of Titans on Netflix. Must say that I'm enjoying it far more than the first season. My lad is into the Teen Titans cartoons at the moment. Same/similar characters, but one has far more violence and swearing.
Yeah I noticed that the other day when I skipped through the film.

·
Super Moderator
12,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
was only the one episode, a film documentarie type thingy, worth a watch anyway 😂

the wife has watched this, she said there is 3 episodes on netflix, she enjoyed all 3 episodes, glad they caught the bastardo :p

21 - 31 of 31 Posts