Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6 underground, watched it last night, and its epic, full of action from the start, was that good i may even watch it again some time, will say no more, apart from ya need to watch it if ya into action movies

·
CavWeb Hooker
7,911 Posts
I watched that the other night as well. Very Michael Bay.

Last night, I watched Hellboy on Netflix. Found it very so-so. I think my expectations were probably a bit high.

Next on the watch list for me is John Wick 3. So more improbable action stuff.

·
12,728 Posts
Watched John Wick 3 yesterday, can't say I would bother watching it again.

·
Registered
184 Posts
6 underground, watched it last night, and its epic, full of action from the start, was that good i may even watch it again some time, will say no more, apart from ya need to watch it if ya into action movies
Thanks for the tip - will try it. Is it on Netflix? Also looking forward to 1917 - out Friday. Can't beat going to the piccies (after securing appropriate popcorn loans)

·
Premium Member
14,107 Posts
I watched the latest terminator movie at the cinema a few months ago, thought it was good, surprisingly.

·
Premium Member
10,536 Posts
Thought you were more in to Frankie Vaughan

·
Premium Member
10,536 Posts
I watched that the other night as well. Very Michael Bay.

Last night, I watched Hellboy on Netflix. Found it very so-so. I think my expectations were probably a bit high.

Next on the watch list for me is John Wick 3. So more improbable action stuff.
Its no Ron Perlman

·
Premium Member
10,536 Posts
I ended up watching Attack the Block on one of the C4 channels on Sky.

I was going to watch some of the screener releases but never got round to it, Knives Out, Ford Vs Ferrari, Zombieland Double Tap, A Beautiful day in the Neighbourhood (Tom Hanks), Frozen 2, as well as a couple of others.

·
12,728 Posts
Not seen one or two. Couldn't find part one on Netflix so didn't seem any point in watching part two first.
Don't think I will bother now.

·
Premium Member
10,536 Posts
Lets just say I acquired 6 Underground last night watched the first 20 minutes, very violent and gory, the lad who was doing all the jumping from building to building known as The Skywalker played Peter Beale in Eastenders.

·
Dammit...driving the world's most boring car
2,258 Posts
Seen the John Wick one where they kill his dog. Was that the first one?
Yeh. ONE kills dog...then he gets another one.
TWO...has a dog with no name that he leaves safe during most of the movie.
THREE...same dog, same deal...but gets involved with some non-scary woman and her crotch munching kung-poo killer mutts.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts