Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First thanks to Marc and Dave for organizing the event. The stand was layer out well, and everything felt pretty organized. Also I felt the quality of the cars on the stand were very good.

I headed off early as I was awake at 4:30am for the drive up and was knacked by about 2:30 :mmmm

Few pictures I took of the stand, if anyone wants these in 1600x1200 format please send me a PM.

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
If they ever arrive, my wheels will be done like that for the GTE when its 5 studded

·
Because...Race Car!
19,083 Posts
Good to see you and Chris again Jason!

P.s. - Clarified the 'weight' conversation today.....approx 30 pounds, not Kilos...LOL

So far the boot weighs approx 4.5Kilos less and the Bonnet approx 5.5Kilos less, will get an exact measurement on collection.

·
Banned
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mark said:

P.s. - Clarified the 'weight' conversation today.....approx 30 pounds, not Kilos...LOL

So far the boot weighs approx 4.5Kilos less and the Bonnet approx 5.5Kilos less, will get an exact measurement on collection.
Thanks for the info, not a huge amount but at least it's from over the engine.

Old Red said:
looked like a great day! All the cars were superb, Chris's seat looks much lower now!!!
Shame you could not make it on the day. Chris's seat is pritty much bolted to the floor, puts the driver behind the wheel, quite fancy the seats myself now.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Old Red said:
looked like a great day! All the cars were superb, Chris's seat looks much lower now!!!
I should say I was slouching half asleep with my backside hanging off the end of the seat when jason took the pic, its not that low :lmao:

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Mark said:

And you matey.

Interesting mod this one, nice to see something different. Look forward to more info on the weight savings, pics etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts