Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Few pics after a clean and polish

871 views 24 replies 20 participants last post by  jonnysri 
#1 ·
Hi all, Heres some pics of my Cav SRi after a clean and polish. Its been shown on here before but now its been lowered and has vecy handles.

Heres a pic I shopped of what I would like it to look like.
(Sorry bout the size but it wont let me do it any bigger:mad: )

What do poeple think?

See less See more
#11 ·
Very nice mate, id leave it as it is myself but its youre car at the end of the day :Cool2:

#21 ·
Why a V6? Spend alittle more and get a LET and have some decent power
Will Ive had turbo'd cars in the past and have found you always have that "is it going to blow up" concern when driving it hard. At least a V6 is stronger and more reliable and with the not much money can produce 200+ bhp.

Plus I love that V6 Rumble when you boot it.

#22 ·
If you were constantly worrying about it blowing up then it wasnt setup right!
A turbo charged engine can be just as reliable as an NA one aslong as its spot on.
Wind up the boost or do something else just as daft without the fueling being checked etc then you are asking for trouble.
Have you driven a v6? Mine Vectra is only 20bhp short of what my saph cossie originally was, but they are WORLDS apart in power delivery and performance

#23 ·
I know what you mean about the reliability but I know to many people with turbo'd cars that are constantly spending money on. Ive just had a little baby and am trying to safe for a house, I need an engine that will last a long time and when the baby's not in the car a good thrashing as well.

Another point I considered was a v6 engine is a bit easier for my girlfriend to drive and control than a turbo'd one, I dont like the idea of her going round roundabouts to lose it when the turbo spools up....And in Milton Keynes there are a lot of roundabouts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.