Votes: 3 11.1%
  • ASTRA MK1 & 2

Votes: 4 14.8%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`m Fed up with Seeing nothing but Corsa`s and Novas around town , being driven by spotty boy racers and chavs . :Arrgh:

I wish there were more modded cavaliers and mk1 and 2 Astra`s , Being driven around here . Come on guys Come to Grantham in convoy and show theese kids what a real car looks like and sounds like . Or is the Cav a dying breed ?:shame:

Or is it just me that feels this way?

·
Premium Member
6,551 Posts
To return the favour... :D

There are no Novas in London. Of any kind. I drive on quite a regular basis and I might see a Nova once every 10 days or something.

Not seen a modded nova in months.

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
Give me until about August-September, and I promise I'll bring a REAL Nova to Grantham, and put all the little spotty chavvy cnuts to shame!!!!!! (Either that or bring my sow but flashy Cav...)

@Nic that's cos in London all the Novas get broken into, stolen, joy-ridden, then torched....

·
Registered
745 Posts
Quite a few Nova's round here, not necessarily chavved, but have to look about 13 years old and wear a baseball cap of some description :lmao:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
would be great if we could have a meet in grantham , but the local council are tossers and always try to ban any such happenings . the local cruize club are always trying to organize proper events in grantham , but the council and local rozzers dont like it .

Would be good to see you guys in town .

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
It's usually Corsa's and Citroen Paxo's round Wigan.

I voted for the Cav or course but have always liked the Mk1 and 2 Astra as well.

·
Banned
0 Posts
They might all be spotty chavs but some if not alot of them are modded engine wise, be it a redtop, or turbo. But really.........who cares!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know . The saxo is just one of those cars you would love to introduce to a fourty tonne hgv and say " Having a bad day ...".

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MartinImber said:
Olders cars - you forgot Carlton
Sorry mate Did not think any fellow carlton owners would be interested in my little debate , but i shall try and solve this just for you :Cool2:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Now the poll has started i cannot adjust it , sorry fellas . but i shall think of a good enought thread to start for us Carlton and Omega owners , and i Cannot forget the Monza`s.

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
GSI ATTITUDE said:
Quite a few Nova's round here, not necessarily chavved, but have to look about 13 years old and wear a baseball cap of some description :lmao:
The same as 90% of Mini's round here are driven by blonde women :Cool2: :lmao:

·
Registered
102 Posts
vauxhallnutt said:
Yes but thats a bonus and i like the new mini , it always driven by fit birds.
Yes, thats true, don't forget the new bettle. I avoid these types at all cost, fit they may well be, but driving skills seriously lacking.....:down:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts