Feb dates for Grasshopper inn

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can we have a show of hands for a preferred date and numbers for the feb meet.It'll be at the Grasshopper Inn,Moorhouse nr Westerham just off the M25 on the A25.
Be around 12.30 at the earliest
Details will follow of times etc and final date when we have numbers.

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
As it stands i can do any apart from the 15th :D

*edited to add*

Is it worth sticking this in the SE region as i'm sure alot of them would make the effort, as we will all become a big happy family soon?? :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
I thought Westerham was in the SE region. Not that it matters in the slightest.

We should be able to do any date except the one after Valentines.

(I'll link this into the SE forum for ya)

·
Rascal
12,938 Posts
Can only do the 8th of those suggested, based on my work pattern and prior arrangements

Kev - Have you called them up in advance re a booking? When I last called them up they wanted a letter from the car club and everything... quite a lot. So don't mention we're a car club!

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought Westerham was in the SE region. Not that it matters in the slightest.

We should be able to do any date except the one after Valentines.

(I'll link this into the SE forum for ya)
Yes mate, just assumed we'd have merged as one big one by then is all, and was Phil's suggestion too, and i'm more than happy to let the masses choose what they want to do and go.

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can only do the 8th of those suggested, based on my work pattern and prior arrangements

Kev - Have you called them up in advance re a booking? When I last called them up they wanted a letter from the car club and everything... quite a lot. So don't mention we're a car club!
Cheers for the heads up...no i haven't, but was going to see if we'd get the numbers before committing anything, in case no one from down south was going and a few from Ea were down, then we'd change venues.
I'm easy and go with the flow:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,824 Posts
Any date really, but the 22nd would be the best for me. As stated earlier I am willing to do a car share for people in Norwich. Have room for three in the Fronty after myself and Chloe (g/f)

·
Matto Matto SQUIZ !!
2,588 Posts
Im good for any date, preferably the weekend, i know this isnt my region but what the heck !! :D:lmao:

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Will give it until the 20th then decide....maybe give others a chance to hurry and put their names up:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cheers all..keep them coming, as we'll close it next week, and get the final details up.

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Towards teh end of Feb would be great, as I'll be nack from uni, and The Grasshopper is about 3 miles from my Parents place
It'll be on a sunday champ....no uni on sundays:Cool2:

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Mentally Hilarious
60 Posts
Not if you live in Southampton it isn't... or is that where you're at uni?

Either way, you should come along!
I'm at Uni in Southampton, My parents live in a town called Oxted, which is about 4 miles from Westerham, so about 2.5 to 3 from The Grasshopper

It'll be on a sunday champ....no uni on sundays:Cool2:
Yeah, but I don't travel home every weekend, can't justify the petrol consumption!

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.