Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
CavWeb's Doctor Leg
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rather than write my account ( as I am quite rightly dissapointed and deeply embrassed with my behaviour at times! ) I thought I'd try something a little different.

My favourite quote was : 'Get back in your box' Classic insult by stoneshed

and the most amusing thing was the scaby lass wanting a fag at the pub and offering a pound for one. A ciggerette was given by a generous individual and refused the money. Her reply was give it to jesus which then followed by me shouting ' Save me Jebus' in homer voice many times over.

·
Rascal
12,106 Posts
haha, that drunk chick was mad... didn't even ask nicely just "GIVE US A FAG WOULD YA?"" an then "I'LL GIVE YOU A POUND I'M BEING F*CKING FAIR AREN'T I?" then gave a pound.. "GIVE IT TO F*CKING JESUS THEN"

That's Alan's dog.. oooh nooooo

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
There were a few, but one of the best while discussing the serious topic of Becky's sunburn

You'll have to sleep on your front, and stick a pillow under your belly for when i get back......

:lmao:

·
vx-on's mk2 cav loon
428 Posts
"Screw you guys,i'm going home" and "I want my cheesy pooofs" you sound uncannily like Cartman mate,fair play,i thought i did when i do an impression but you blow mine away lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts