Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
I've had a problem with my vectra b (x18xe1) for a few months now. I have the fault codes p0100 (Mass air flow sensor), p0110 (Intake air temprature sensor) and p0354 (Ifnition coil d). I have read quite i few posts on simular problems but I can't figure out if it will solve my problem. The car may or may not run fine when i start it. If it runs fine it will do so if i keep the rpm in around 2000 to 4000. But often when drive from a stand still the engine cuts out one of the cylinders. And some times it will do so on startup too. Some times it fixes it's self, but if the car have run on 3 cylinders over about 20 seconds it will not run fine before i start it again, then it will maybe run fine. Not the best explanation but I hope you understand.

I have read some people who have changed the coilpack and problem solved and some not, so the question is if changing the coilpack and the maf sensor will solve things?

·
"Red One.."
3,052 Posts
They're both components that can and do fail - but it'd need diagnosing properly to avoid going down the route of fitting bits and finding issues still wrong.

P0100 and P0110 both relate to the airflow meter, as the intake air temp sensor is built into it, would need the voltage feeds into it checking to confirm. Stuff like spark plugs can be checked too in relation to the misfire, and basic checks to engine compression just to rule out.

Reactions: loffty01
1 - 2 of 2 Posts