Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dougster, if one comes to the rolling road, and seeeeeeeeing as there's lots of us, if one has a dirrrrrrrty car, would that proclude them from being in le magazine!?!?

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Or i could not cos itll strip all the wax i put on my car last weekend and make even more of mess of my paintwork and my flaking wheels!!

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Hand wash it then.

Or go pick Claire up and she'll do it for you :lmao:

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And when per chance am i to hand wash it!?!?! I drive my car to work for 8.30 and get home at 5.30-6pm!?!?

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Take a bucket, sponge, and cleaning stuff + Leather, jobs a goodun.

Talking of the RR, any idea what the turnaround is per car on the rollers.? FRom start to finish, including moving car in, strapping it down, etc, then moving it out off the rollers.?

If its say 20 minutes for example, thats 10 hours to get 30 cars through.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL You've not been there have you micky, with 30 odd cars there will be no space for washing cars, and not exactly prime car washing conditions. Im not bothered really, was just asking Dougie the Q ;)

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Dunc said:
LOL You've not been there have you micky, with 30 odd cars there will be no space for washing cars, and not exactly prime car washing conditions. Im not bothered really, was just asking Dougie the Q ;)
Nope :Cool2: Hence my question about turnaround too.

·
15,300 Posts
Dunc said:
And when per chance am i to hand wash it!?!?! I drive my car to work for 8.30 and get home at 5.30-6pm!?!?

6:30PM? :Cool2:

Or i could not cos itll strip all the wax i put on my car last weekend and make even more of mess of my paintwork and my flaking wheels!!
Am I getting this right: whats the point in putting wax on to make it nice and shiny if it then means you cant wash it when its dirty again?!

Talking of the RR, any idea what the turnaround is per car on the rollers.? FRom start to finish, including moving car in, strapping it down, etc, then moving it out off the rollers.?
Dont worry about that, last weekend there was a Ford ST owners day and they got though 60+ cars!! :eh

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
But when am i going to wash it dave ;) Im not PAYING to wash it for it to get dirrrrrty again ;)

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Danboy22uk said:
If your that desperate to feature it you'd stop moaning and spend a couple of quid or buy yourself an immigrint boy to live in your boot as a mobile car cleaner :Cool2:
Im not desperate to feature, i was just asking the question, i dont even read the magazine lol!!

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
I couldn't care less if the cars are dirty or not.

Check mine out from 2003 (old pic I've had hosted for ages):

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cheers Dougster ;) Think i can take your cars duttyness and raise ya even more dirrrrrrrrt lol!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts