Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
15,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you own one you will know what Im on about :lmao:
Just spotted some very rare stickers for sale on their own if you need replacements etc
I emailed to ask if it was the complete set, it includes 2 sheets of stickers, and the window masks too.
He had two sets, I got the other on a Buy it now, NEVER thought id see any of these for sale!!
Now I can get on with finishing the Turbo replica :bananasmi (I only wanted them for the lights, window frames and masks etc)

You'll have to fight over these ones though as its not a B.I.N. auction :p

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tamiya-9495218-HKS-Opel-Vectra-JTCC-58159-Decal-NIP_W0QQitemZ6043460789QQcategoryZ34063QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And a complete one too (needs radio gear):
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tamiya-Opel-Vectra-Cavalier-1995-BTCC-Champ-Replica_W0QQitemZ6043691541QQcategoryZ2565QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
That looks the nuts

·
15,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can still buy brand new kits from Japan on ebay but they are about 100 quid delivered.
To find a bodyshell on its own is near impossible, to find the stickers is even rarer!

·
Registered
7,133 Posts
I have these stickers aswel for my Vectra/Cavalier bodyshell that i will not be using or ill be selling the complete bodyshell brand new and unpainted.

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
I have a stickers set too :lmao: Got two shells also;) They are getting expensive now, particually complete with RC gear.

·
15,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are getting expensive now, particually complete with RC gear
The complete kits arent that rare, they are on ebay.com brand new week in and week out!
Its buying the shells and stickers on their own that is rare!

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Dest said:
The complete kits arent that rare, they are on ebay.com brand new week in and week out!
Its buying the shells and stickers on their own that is rare!
Find me one complete with radio gear.

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Dest said:
Radio gear is irrelivant as its not specific to the model, NO tamiya kits come with it. They are all bundles created by the shop selling it.
Like I said, keep your eye on ebay.com and they appear quite often, same as on www.tamiyaclub.com

Infact heres a complete body box set:
http://www.tamiyaclub.com/trades_model.asp?cid=37738
Cheers Mart.:up: Several guys have asked me in the past for these, and not really found many completely built. I guess not everyone wants to build one, but prefer to buy one built already. I may buy more, build them myself to propested buyers customs tastes, ie, to look like their pride and joy:p

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Dest said:
They must be mad, building it is half the fun! :)
I know :D If people are prepaired to pay me for buying them and building them, and then customising them for them then its a bonus :)

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Dest said:
Im hoping to make some progress with mine next week now Ive got the window masks
Cool. Thats an area im struggling with with my soon to be silver shell. Did you make them yourself.? Or buy pre-cut?

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Dest said:
They are included in the sticker set I brought :)
Best look in mine then :lmao: Not opened the bag to be honest.:Cool2: Are these masks the type you put over the windows allowing you to spray the shell.?

·
15,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah, usually you have to cut them out, then stick them on the inside before you spray.
Make sure you are in a very patient mood when you try to put them in, its a ******* of a fiddly job to get them perfect due to the limited access!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts