Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Work has finally started on these, and should be returning them to you soon, however, i need your addresses who have sent me their faulty aerials.

Please pm

Thanks

Micky

·
Registered
147 Posts
Micky - I'd be interested in having mine re-furb'd if this service is still available? It's not completely knackered, it's just the very bottom section that won't rise, the rest works fine.

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CavCN said:
Micky - I'd be interested in having mine re-furb'd if this service is still available? It's not completely knackered, it's just the very bottom section that won't rise, the rest works fine.
Not a problem. Let me get cracking on the ones i have, and as soon as things are moving, i will give you a shout :up:

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Atlantean said:
Micky, my dad's one goes up and down fine but the motor makes a hell of a racket while doing so - any ideas?
They all make a noise mate, but if its a unhealthy sound it could either be the motor on its way out, or lack of lube. Impossible to tell without hearing it myself Pete.

·
Up For The Craic
11,050 Posts
C3MKY said:
They all make a noise mate, but if its a unhealthy sound it could either be the motor on its way out, or lack of lube. Impossible to tell without hearing it myself Pete.
I know they all make a noise :lmao: but this is feckin loud! I think the motor may be knackered :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts