Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The club no longer issues Halfords Trade Cards with club membership packs. However, everyone who currently holds a Trade Card from a previous club subscription has a chance to keep that card active.

If club members wish to keep the use of their card, they will need to renew their membership within 2 weeks of the expiry date. They also need to still have their Halfords card as the club cannot re-issue a new one.

·
Premium Member
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe, but you might need need proof of obtaining the card. Seeing as we were the only car club to offer these and with our contact no longer working for Halfords, that might be an issue.

·
member no 638
2,570 Posts
so,as long as i keep my membership all upto date mine won`t be affected,also,isn`t members already signed up have auto renew anyway so we shouldn`t have to do anything?

·
Premium Member
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is correct.

In regards to the VX trade cards, we will be bringing it up at the next VBOA meeting which I think is in January, with updates to follow afterwards.

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
In regards to the VX trade cards, we will be bringing it up at the next VBOA meeting which I think is in January, with updates to follow afterwards.
Cheers! :)

But with reference to the card replacements, if you still have the card and it's damaged - they will replace it for you (they have replaced mine twice now (over-use maybe?) one was worn and the other was snapped in half (long story). Just for the record, that was 2 different stores.

·
97% Mechanic
6,644 Posts
depends on the retailer, i have my own personal card and for them to replace it they require all my certificates of proof that i'm part of the motor industry

·
Premium Member
13,088 Posts
can we not get in touch with halfords to re issue the cards,they gain, we gain

[email protected] please somebody from admin email this person,id do it but im not in anyway in charge of anything here

we can offer them an advert slot like ebay motors has gratis?

i for one use them only if i can use the card,they are too expensive without it

i will mail them on our behalf if youd like, i need to know how many paid up members we have,most companys will work on that basis

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
So Halfords cards are gone, and VX trade cards are STILL yet to be issued.....?

I remember when VXON became a club, it was said they are coming soon.... or did they come, and go again......?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.