Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts
Don't even ask :lmao: you'll be asking about resistors next .
Would like to know how they work too though ........

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahaa well theres this astra going around town with a woooosh and it wasnt fast enough to be let'd n i killed it! just wondered how i can tell the difference really :p

·
Because...Race Car!
19,083 Posts
spleenlesswonder said:
Sounds OK, but you look stoopid when granny smith bitches you at the lights.

The art is to sound off, but never race..make people think you don't NEED to race them..LOL

·
Premium Member
3,474 Posts
I know a lad that had one of those fake dump valves in his 1.4 Corsa. He used to get the piss ripped out of him all the time :lmao:

·
Because...Race Car!
19,083 Posts
Funnily enough, everyone said how **** it sounded in the Van, however....My Cavalier Turbo sounds EXACTLY the same!! - Time to up the boost..lol

·
15,300 Posts
Vaux_Mark said:
Funnily enough, everyone said how **** it sounded in the Van, however....My Cavalier Turbo sounds EXACTLY the same!! - Time to up the boost..lol
What DV have you got?
Changing that will affect the sound more than uping the boost

·
15,300 Posts
Yeah looks like one to me, same as mine.
Mine is quite loud but not stupid. Id rather hear the wstegate chatter personally, but would also rather have a working turbo too :lmao:

·
Because...Race Car!
19,083 Posts
The fake one isn't soooo bad, unless you touch the pedal by accident with the engine off....kinda gives the game away..lmfao!

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
Dest said:
Changing that will affect the sound more than uping the boost
I was surprised just how different the dump and chirp sounds became at various increases of boost TBH.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Personally I've never seen the point in making your car out to be something its not, I'd much rather a wolf in sheeps clothing.:Cool2:

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
patty said:
I'd much rather a wolf in sheeps clothing.:Cool2:
Amen ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts