Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as above, selling because i've bought out my contract on Orange and no longer need the phone.

Orange SPV E200 smartphone with built in Windows software. Also includes a 128mb official Tomtom Mobile 5 memory card.

Comes with manual, desktop cradle, mains charger, CD rom, Windows Smartphone 2003 CD Rom, plus a few downloaded applications. No original box unfortunately.

There are a few scratches and scuffs on the phone, but otherwise in excellent working order.

I haven't got the CD Rom for the Tomtom software, but everything required is on the memory card. All you would need is a GPS receiver to use the sat nav feature. (I don't have one).

I bought this off ebay recently, and as good as it is, I'm changing networks as my bills are extortionate, hence I no longer need the phone.

The contract I have terminated is NOT linked to this particular phone, nor will I report it stolen, so it will not be barred.

Please note, no sim is included. It's currently on Orange only, but can be unlocked by most mobile phone repair shops etc.

£40 plus postage

Pics to follow.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Can you post some pic`s up please mate inc. any of the scratches/scuffs you mentioned please? Cheers

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

That's not a scratch on the screen, just a reflection of the camera.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Cheers Si, I`ll pm you later if I get chance. If I gop for it how do you want payment? My Paypal is frozen at the moment as I need an expanded number which I have to wait ten days for :( But Postal Orders are a possibility or a cheque if you prefer? Obviously you`ll wait for cheque to clear first before sending which will be fine by me.

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
postal order would be fine mate as I can send it out to you straight away.
pm me later. I won't be able to reply till this evening as i'm back at work from 11.30 so have no internet access.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
BUMP! I managed to wangle an upgrade for mine so Sy`s is still up for grabs.

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bttt, forgot about this but still for sale.

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Right, first person to offer me £30 posted can have it. Just want it gone!

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok mate, will let you know

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.