Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might as well list what I've got available right now. I tend to collect bits as and when they become available.

1.6 16v Coil Pack-brand new-still boxed-£50 delivered
Pair of Europa Blue Mirror covers, both sides available, £10 each delivered.
Also a drivers side Star Silver3 Mirror cover also £10 delivered.
Passenger side coupe elec mirror, no cover but everything else-£30 delivered.
Passenger side Mirror housing, that's the outside removable cover which the mirror cover attaches to, pic included to clarify what it is, £10 delivered

Both mirror glasses, nearside and offside for manual mirrors- £10 each delivered.
Drivers side elec mirror glass, brand new-still in Vx box- £22 delivered.
N/S Bosch rear caliper, part number 09196454, brand new-still in Vx box, £50 delivered.
Pair of standard headlights, silver type not the black coupe ones, £40 the pair delivered.
Set of 17" Mk5 SRi Turbo wheels, one with tyre, 2 are heavily kerbed, 2 are not so bad. Come complete with wheel centres with Opel badges, not in pics as I've only just bought them. Was intending to fit them to my car but they won't clear the Brembo calipers.
ET39 and 17x7J. Standard Vx wheels so no spigot rings needed, 5 stud.

Tyre is a continental 215/45x17 with approx 4mm of tread. Looking for £200, ideal wheels for diamond cutting as they could do with a refurb. Local pickup only as I don't fancy sending them via post. Will possibly meet halfway depending on your location. I'm near Manchester.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts