·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 - 51 plate
Astra Coupe Turbo
Europa Blue
31,500miles
Realy nice car, have spent a lot of time on this car and it really is immaculate now.
Interior:
Cobra front seats with rear seats trimmed to match
Irmscher Alloy door pins
Irmscher chrome heater rings
Car 600head unit with 4-disc glovebox multi-changer
Alpine front component set
Tinted windows (50% all-round with a 35%)
Exterior:
Astra GSi front bumper
Irmscher x-hatch grille
Irmscher rear boot spoiler
Vauxhall front mudflaps
VX220 bee-sting ariel
Suspension:
Biltein dampers front and rear
Eibach springs (-60mm) front and rear
Brakes:
Standard front and rear, front have been replaced recently
Wheels & tyres:
Standard coupe rims (couple have slight marks but generally very good)
Toyo Proxies all-round with loads of tread.
Exhaust:
Supersprint Cat- back with oval tailpipe
Milltek front pipe
Milltek sports cat
Engine:
Z20LET running Courtenay CS2 (old CS3 map) Rolling roaded at 248bhp
Courtenay FMIC
Iridium spark-plugs
Vectra C air intake
De-restricted airbox (all this work was carried out by courtenay themselves)
VXR Spark plug cover
Courtenay blue hose kit including the Astra H section from inlet-intercooler
Promotosport Strut top covers
Promotosport Cam-cover breather
Promotosport Turbo-heat sheild

Ive owned this car for around 2months now, in that time I have given it a full service, there were 2 small dents on the car (lower passenger door and lower passenger 1/4panel) which Ive hade repaired by dent master. There was initially a problem with the interior light which has been sorted. The cross over pipe had a bit of paint flaking which has been replaced with a brand new pipe. The car has been fully machined polished using Meguirs 3-stage treatment (took me over 8 hours to do the full car), I also fitted the full engine bay kit and mudflaps, and have a brand new VXR Turbo sat at home with a full gasket set (negotiable with the sale at extra cost).
Car drive superbly and is really low mileage for its age. It has previously been owned by 2 other Astra-Sport members. the map on the car is really god, theres no flat spots under acceleration and theres no real noticable lag. I have spoken with Courtenay and they have said even fitting the VXR turbo iteself ontop of its current spec with imrpove teh accelertion even further and is then at a point which is ideally setup for fitting a Stage 3 map.
The only reason for looking to sell this car is due to finding something else that I have really taken a shine too, I would love to keep a hold of this car as well as its spec is spot on really. There is also and Alpine head unit and 6-disc multi-changer which came with the car (I changed back to the original unit as I prefered it), but again its negotiable with the sale.
Price £8,795 ono

1 - 1 of 1 Posts