Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why u cussin me, sad...... i`m a new user and asked in the wrong forum so what

good grief - is your sense of self so small that you need an avatar on here to complete you....?:lmao:

surely you are more than a pixelated picture of some sort. besides that - how many threads asking about Avatars do you need before you understand.

·
Premium Member
4,197 Posts
This is a bit of a pointless thread mate. No disrespect, but it'll probably be locked or deleted anyway.

Should use PM function for this.

(ooooooooh didn't I sound like a mod there????? he he)

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
Is metric the new jeffjeff?

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
just to elucidate - after 2 threads you started (in as many days)

http://www.vauxhallownersnetwork.co.uk/showthread.php?t=82996

http://www.vauxhallownersnetwork.co.uk/showthread.php?t=83026

whining about an avatar it seemed approprite to drop in the comment you quoted above

expatscot said:good grief - is your sense of self so small that you need an avatar on here to complete you....? :lmao:

surely you are more than a pixelated picture of some sort. besides that - how many threads asking about Avatars do you need before you understand.
which wasnt cussing/dissing - or any other colloquialism you care to end in 'ing'. It was merely pointing that you were being a bit of child about it all.

Develop a thicker skin - this can be a mildly boisterous and fun-poking forum at times. Though I am deeply, deeply, sorry if I caused you any undue concern and called your manhood into question.

Now can be stop this before it develops into a willy-waving, pissing contest.

cheers, :coke:

·
I want KFC
2,638 Posts
No neeeeeeeeed

theres PM's for this boolarks thankyouplease

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.