Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi.
Quick question were is the Exhaust pressure sensor located on a 2015 bi turbo vivaro?

Thanks.
Thank you for the information this sensor links the turbo to the exhaust, May I ask how difficult is it to access this pipe?

John De'Ath

·
Premium Member
14,509 Posts
The pictures of the effected sensor (which is attached to the pipe) are in post 13 of this thread.

·
Premium Member
14,509 Posts
Yes, the sensor goes into a short length of rubber hose which is attached to a small bore steel pipe that goes down to the exhaust manifold.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Found it......For anyone whos looking were the other exhaust pressure sensor is on a Bi Turbo (not the one on the DPF) check the pictures I've uploaded.
Its the one with a blue plastic circle around it.
EBB0725B-C384-4241-B8F1-20652AA84C99.jpeg
Is this the exhaust pressure sensor pipe?

·
Premium Member
14,509 Posts
Thats the DPF Pressure sensor pipe, your looking in the wrong place, those pictures in this thread are of the exhaust pressure sensor and its on the top of the engine.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thats the DPF Pressure sensor pipe, your looking in the wrong place, those pictures in this thread are of the exhaust pressure sensor and its on the top of the engine.
Cheers but I’ve had enough. Either it’s a different engine or it’s beyond me. Have to be a garage. It’s too messy in there. You’ve been a great help

·
Registered
13 Posts
By the way Andyl, my engine doesn’t have the part yours does, I’ve looked and there’s no way of seeing behind the exhaust plastic intercooler I think pipe. Appreciate the support

·
Premium Member
14,509 Posts
Then it wont have one, your looking for the dpf pressure sensor which is in your picture (well the pipe is) the sensor is further up above the heat shield, you may find that rubber hose has been burnt away and has a hole in which is why your getting this code.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts