Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... you seem invisible to other road users? :grrr

Not one but two lorries pulled out in front of us last night. Had to check I had my lights on cos I couldn't understand it! Bastards! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,814 Posts
I'm actually invisible to my family right now which is great because if anyone needs me i'm in coventry not newport.

C

·
0 Posts
Andy M said:
Aye, scared the feck outta me when i saw it lol
Another bollocks motorbike ad, just like the last one when the motorbike was overtaking a car at a junction, whilst the car was indicating right!
This latest one, the bike is going very different speeds in the different clips.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Being a biker myself, i think its good :up: , shows just how easy it is to miss a bike....coz belive me, the amount of twats out there that dont look Left at junctions let alone look for a bike is amazing. The other is people that think ah well, the bike will be able to slow and go past me, so they pull out at the last min, its almost unbaliveable

Bikes do move fast when pushed, but most i see on the way to work are actually going under or at the speed limit, i always drive with my lights on when on the bike, and other than that when on a carrage way and overtaking you just have to hope the person in the car infront checks his mirrors and has seen you.
I always stick my self where people can see me in their mirrors, but the amount of ppl that look straite at me, and then pull out and force me to slow is really a joke. I would say you get more drivers in car's out here than ppl on bikes who drive stupidly, and need banned.
Bikers have a bad reputation, but its only the few who have caused that for the rest of us.

If you ever sit you bike licence, and sit the Bike safe corse, or an advanced corse, you will learn that they teach you to filter and overtake where ever pos, they spend the whole time showing you to overtake and be infront of the transport in front of you safely...as of its dangerous to follow most of the ppl in cars!, they just are almost oblivious... and that is what that bike add is for, because some ppl watching that will think, altho you look left..have you ACTUALLY, or just glanced!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts