Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
12,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had an email from Euros stating that for a limited time they are giving free same day delivery provided the items are in stock, that they cover your post code area and you spend a minimum of £10, which could be very handy at the moment.

·
Premium Member
10,529 Posts
Had an email from Euros stating that for a limited time they are giving free same day delivery provided the items are in stock, that they cover your post code area and you spend a minimum of £10, which could be very handy at the moment.
Did you know they did this before all this Coronavirus, but you had to order before 4pm.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

·
12,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got to be over £10 in total to qualify.

·
Premium Member
10,529 Posts
Was it a stock item at the Stockton branch if not then that's why they are only delivering same or next day from stock in the nearest store, other items are delivered from warehouse near Heathrow so no rush, DHL I think do their delivery's.

·
Premium Member
14,091 Posts
Was it a stock item at the Stockton branch if not then that's why they are only delivering same or next day from stock in the nearest store, other items are delivered from warehouse near Heathrow so no rush, DHL I think do their delivery's.
No it wasn't a stock item, so that's cleared that one up. He's now going to see if the fella that runs the garage can get hold of them faster.
Does not seem to be that many repair garages open now, i did tell him not to bother with an mot, as he has 6 extra months now to do so.
Thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
10,529 Posts
Give Autotech Centre a ring they may be open, they are just of Snowdon Road (Over the border), drive to the bottom, take the last right after Greggs and they are on the left, they will usually price match as well.

·
Premium Member
14,091 Posts
Give Autotech Centre a ring they may be open, they are just of Snowdon Road (Over the border), drive to the bottom, take the last right after Greggs and they are on the left, they will usually price match as well.
He lives in Billingham, think he has it booked in tomo at a garage over there.
Cheers, anyway.

·
Premium Member
14,091 Posts
Did you change the store on the EuroCarParts website, there's one in Darlington
It's OK, he's taking it in today, the garage have got hold of the parts.
He'd also rung L.T, Fleet Factors, Motive (near the little Asda bottom Ormesby bank), shop in Hartlepool, all closed. As he couldn't get hold of the parts and change them himself quickly. The garage changed them at £15 a side labour & £30 for the two parts, now has an mot(y)
Not that he's expecting to use his car much now, apart from food shopping.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts