Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my display in my vectra keeps saying headlight/taillight this is to tell me i have a bulb out,but i dont . i have changed all tail light and headlight bulbs but it still keeps coming on can anyone help its driving me mad??????

·
Qualified lego bricklayer
9,180 Posts
Checked front sidelights as well?

As well as this, there are 2 bulbs in each rear light cluster for the taillights. It is quite easy to sometimes overlook that one of the two has blown.

Also check the numberplate lights as they are on the same circuit.

·
Premium Member
6,377 Posts
my display in my vectra keeps saying headlight/taillight this is to tell me i have a bulb out,but i dont . i have changed all tail light and headlight bulbs but it still keeps coming on can anyone help its driving me mad??????
yup that sounds like a common fault,i used to have a 2001 vectra estate and my mate had a 2001 vectra hatch and both did this,never did cure the fault despite having a faulty bulbholder,i think the fault is with the control unit,weird thing is i have only had this problem with the vectra,neither my omega elite or my astra coupe does/did it

ps,i changed all exterior bulbs,cleaned all conections and bulb contacts and it didnt cure the fault

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.