P0135
P0136
P0597
P0075
P0010
P0013
P0443
P0141
The p0135 and p0136 is o2 sensor we checked and the previous owner nwver had it plugged in we plugged it in EML light is still on and we have lack of power i dont get it. The other codes i have no idea what they concern or what is needed any help would be muchly appreciated thanks in advance x
ZAFIRA B 2010 1.6 PETROL. :)

·
I refuse to grow up.
15,866 Posts
Hmm have a check of fuse 26 in the under bonnet fuse box. Also do you know which 1.6 engine you have? There are 2 or 3 variations.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm have a check of fuse 26 in the under bonnet fuse box. Also do you know which 1.6 engine you have? There are 2 or 3 variations.
Engine type z16xer is that right? And no not checked fuse could you tell me how i would be able to tell if its not working or not

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeh I would start with that. Clear codes then refresh ect to see what comes back to try narrow it down. I’ve had EML light on several times after something has been removed and it’s put the car into limp mode and all its needed was it to be cleared . Has someone down work to the car recently? But hopefully if you clear codes then it may narrow it down for you .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeh I would start with that. Clear codes then refresh ect to see what comes back to try narrow it down. I’ve had EML light on several times after something has been removed and it’s put the car into limp mode and all its needed was it to be cleared . Has someone down work to the car recently? But hopefully if you clear codes then it may narrow it down for you .
Ive only just been brought it we got it with the understanding that o2 sensor was needed done that and its still using way to much fuel and still struggling to pick up speed, i will give that a go tomorrow and will post back an update 🤞🏻🤞🏻 i hope it something simple not had any luck with zafiras on my 5th now haha!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Haha that’s not good! Did you buy it from a garage? Private? From my understanding some of they codes indicate timing issues ect but like I said they codes may be just saved codes from previous . 02 sensors fail you will notice worse fuel consumption but the lack of power is strange . You got a good diagnostic system/reader? Good luck and hope you get it sorted. The guys n gals on here are awesome and usually find you the answers or sound advise. Don’t go chucking cash at random mechanics before you check in with this site .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha that’s not good! Did you buy it from a garage? Private? From my understanding some of they codes indicate timing issues ect but like I said they codes may be just saved codes from previous . 02 sensors fail you will notice worse fuel consumption but the lack of power is strange . You got a good diagnostic system/reader? Good luck and hope you get it sorted. The guys n gals on here are awesome and usually find you the answers or sound advise. Don’t go chucking cash at random mechanics before you check in with this site .
It was private i thimk my luck with zafiras isnt great haha! See ypu saod timing i would look ay how it idles with is near on perfect not jumping of rev needle at all ust bugger all power lol my friends has the diagnostic machine its a small hand held one so not to sure and ill take that on board i will always ask here :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cleared codes done a quick check of pedal test and some still on there. Ahhhh bloody cars lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
I would be contacting the person you bought the car from to fix these issues since they stated only an O2 sensor was needed when clearly that isn’t the case. Where are you from England? Scotland?

·
Worn Out Member
5,311 Posts
Fire has given you good advice,Fuse F26 needs to be checked first,if you don't know how to check it just change it

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ah ok . I have a Vaux com system I would of let you use if you where closer to me but being in Scotland it’s a bit far! I’m surprised know one else has commented on this thread that has a zafira yet. Have you thought about going into a mechanic yet for diagnostics? Sorry I can’t be of any help I only have experience with the O2 sensor codes you have and replacing O2 sensors but there seems to be more advanced problems here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah something is going on :( i had the last recall done today and vauxhall said 95 just to check it hmmm no i am looking for a half decent mechanic to get it on the machine today wiped but it didnt clear so need someone proper to check it i will check the fuse too. Such a ball ache zafiras are!

·
11,998 Posts
It will take you 10 seconds to check that fuse, which you could have done in the time it took you to type out and post your last reply. It really could be as simple as that if you are lucky.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts