Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Straight to the point - found this on the drive near where the front of the car sits the other day:

...and my fluid levels are still fine, so I'm just wondering what the heck it is, and whether it could be from the car? It doesn't have a screwthread or anything, and it's made out of stiff rubber.. looks like the top bit is a fingergrip, so it's designed to be pulled out?

Any thoughts or suggestions on what it could actually be are much appreciated, cheers

Alex

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
..and the rubber seems pretty aged, it's easily wearing down if I rub it against the desk. So I would guess that it is from the car...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm wondering if its the same size as the plug on the temperature sensor that goes into the front left of the underside of the bumper plastic? Maybe this goes into the same place on the right side... either way I'm not really worried, car still drives fine, just that its not every day I find an odd piece of rubber sat on the drive!

Alex

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll go have a quick check before I drive to uni this afternoon... presumably it's immediately visible from the outside? (or the hole, that is)

Alex

1 - 8 of 8 Posts