Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vauxhall have replaced the gearbox mount on my corsa. They have also said it needs a rear engine mount and have quoted me £150 just for the part. I've search on eBay but can't decide which it is as there's so many. It's I believe a MK2 1.0 corsa 2006.
Any help would be great.
Thanks

·
Worn Out Member
6,574 Posts
put your vin in on this site and change the language to GB (top right) if it comes up in foreign
http://ecat24.com/opel/catalog/models/1/
if it's the one i think it is you can pick up a pattern part on ebay for £12-£15

·
Worn Out Member
6,574 Posts
Here's a couple of pics from my epc,i assume they mean no 12 but there are 2 different ones depending on your VIN,work out which you need then search ebay by the part number
Untitled picture.png
Untitled picture2.png

·
Worn Out Member
6,574 Posts
Yes best to check,by description it could also be no 16 in the pic

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry. you've confused me now. The garage have replaced the gearbox mount. which im presuming is no. 12. They said I need a rear engine mount. Im presuming this is no. 16. Am I right ?

·
Worn Out Member
6,574 Posts
It depends what your garage is calling the gearbox mount,Vauxhall don't refer to any of them as that and in the past i've had no 6 referred to as the gearbox mount.
No 12 is the torque rod which attaches to the torque rod mounting bracket 15 or 16 (different parts no's depending on vin)
Can't you see which part looks new,or get the part number from the invoice ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts