Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can any one please advise me, my engine management is playing up, i start the car engine runs then cuts out,the engine management light then starts flashing. i had so called experts look at the car and was advised by the rac to have the car looked at by electro enginners, £200 later i was informed the car was fixed and the main cause was a faulty battery, the car worked and i drove it home,to cut along story short the symtems are back again, can any one please advise

·
Premium Member
13,088 Posts
crank or cam sensor would be my guess,but a flashing engine light is normally associated with the immobiliser system.

·
Registered
8 Posts
can any one please advise me, my engine management is playing up, i start the car engine runs then cuts out,the engine management light then starts flashing. i had so called experts look at the car and was advised by the rac to have the car looked at by electro enginners, £200 later i was informed the car was fixed and the main cause was a faulty battery, the car worked and i drove it home,to cut along story short the symtems are back again, can any one please advise

Hi i have had the same problem with my vectra, mine would cut out when warm and i couldn't start it again until it was cold, then it would cut out again when warm again , at the moment i have just changed my fuel filter (£3.30) and the car as been running now for 40 mins and no cutting out don't now if this as cured it yet lets hope. Hope this will help you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.