Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I've been driving a vauxhall corsa 1litre life ('04 plate) for about 2 years now and never really had a problem with it until last week. Was driving home from work, sat at the traffic lights and engine stalls, turn the engine back on and the engine electrical light comes on(the orange car with a spanner through it light), I noticed a signifcant decrease in the engines performance struggling to accelerate, plus the car kept shuddering as well.

I get home and leave car overnight, when i start the car up in the morning the light goes away and drives fine but after driving for about 20 mins, light comes back on and loses power again and also starts shuddering. This just keeps happening everytime now, if I let the car sit for a little while the light goes off and runs ok, but then light re-appears and shows same symptoms.

Any advice on what this is?

·
I refuse to grow up.
16,114 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I suggest you try to read any fault codes, you can either search for the pedal trick on this forum or you will have to take it to a garage to have the codes scanned.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts