Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 2nd Astra where it's had problems. Cylinder 4 was knackered on the 1st Astra 16 8vs. Now my Astra 16 16vs I brought few days ago the service light was on. And on start up the service light went out & the EML is now on... The car does hesitate slightly at 1st. But once warm she's fine... until Sat in traffic or Sat with the engine running. Then temp goes up 2 half way Mark but when I pull away there's a big cloud of white smoke behind...

·
17,862 Posts
It's not a service light - it's a "walk away and buy another car light". It means there is a problem with the car.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's not a service light - it's a "walk away and buy another car light". It means there is a problem with the car.
Hi my Astra is running ok but sometimes hesitates when driving slow. I'm going to get petrol filter changed on Friday n see if there's any change? I love my Astra n i don't wanna part with it.. I thought I had problems when I had my Peugeot 206 Gti.. I did a straight swap for the Astra last Friday. But the Peugeot had a knackered rear axle ones if the reasons I got rid.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.