Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey up, could someone tell me what you would expect to pay for a new EGR valve and fitting at a garage please on a 2010 Insignia 2ltr diesel. Thanks Dene

·
Registered
2016 Insignia 2.0 cdti Elite Nav
30 Posts
Hey up, could someone tell me what you would expect to pay for a new EGR valve and fitting at a garage please on a 2010 Insignia 2ltr diesel. Thanks Dene
Hi have the later B20DTH engine and mine's in the dealers at the moment having EGR changed I've been quoted £400 +vat for the part and an extra hours labour as I'd had problems with a NOx sensor.
Possibly cheaper in an independent garage.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. Thats interesting thanks. The reason i've asked this is cos i couldn't get in my usual trusted garage i've used for years so had to have my car towed (cos it would not start) to a local garage i'd not used before. The RAC guy that came out to me did say it could be the EGR valve thats stuck. Anyway, it did need a new EGR valve and it was £400 fitted so thought i'd just ask on here to see if that was a fair price or have i been ripped off? Think he said the price of the valve was around the £230 to £250 mark and the rest for fitting. Thanks Dene

1 - 4 of 4 Posts