Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hi i have just joined the site today and wondered if anyone can help me with my predicament.
I have just blanked up my egr valve and unpluged it, The car runs fine now BUT when i first start the car it will idle for about 5sec then stall. Next time that i turn the key car runs fine. Also i had the engine management light taken of with a tech 2 but the light comes on again after a couple of days.
Has anyone got any ideas???

Cheers

Adam (fuzzy goblet)

·
Premium Member
5,300 Posts

Hi i have just joined the site today and wondered if anyone can help me with my predicament.
I have just blanked up my egr valve and unpluged it, The car runs fine now BUT when i first start the car it will idle for about 5sec then stall. Next time that i turn the key car runs fine. Also i had the engine management light taken of with a tech 2 but the light comes on again after a couple of days.
Has anyone got any ideas???

Cheers

Adam (fuzzy goblet)
when you blank of the egr valve you still have to leave have it plugged in, plug it back in and all should be good
oh and welcome to the forums

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.