Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
VxON Overlord
8,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a bunch of [email protected] :lmao:

I'm laughing about it because I just can't believe what a bunch of tools they have just been on the phone.

I started getting random text's the other day from Egg:

"Stuart, please call EGG Urgently about your account 0870 .........."

So I ignored it, hoping it would go away, since then I've had had a text every day

"Please log in to the secure area at www.egg.com where an urgent message is waiting for you"

So I got another one today and decided to call them, they won't help.

Her: "Sorry Sir I can't look up that information, you would be best speaking to your phone provider to see if they can block these messages"
Me: "Your kidding right? You think my phone provider will block just your texts? It's your problem you should deal with it"
Her: "Sorry Sir I can't even look up accounts with just the phone number"
Me: "Well can I speak to someone who has better access to the database"
Her: "Sorry Sir, even if they could find it they can't change it without the account holder present"
Me: "How exactly is he going to know about any of this? Your texting me!"
Her: "We do write to our customers as well Sir"
Me: "How do you know which customer it is with the problem if you can't look him up"
Her: "We can't"
Me: "So how is he going to know his phone number is wrong"
Her: "errr"

This went on for a fair bit, what a bunch of 'tards. They are messaging someone who doesn't have an egg card but will do nothing about it :lmao:

I have to write in to complain too, what a total pain in the ass, it's not like I want Stuarts account details, just don't want his f*cking texts :lmao:

/Rant over

·
Premium Member
7,328 Posts
Im with Egg, got it a couple of years ago for 0% balance transfers, now their interest rate just keeps going up...Time for Virgin money I think

·
CavWeb Hooker
8,154 Posts
danuk said:
Im with Egg, got it a couple of years ago for 0% balance transfers, now their interest rate just keeps going up...Time for Virgin money I think
You can't beat the shed - going off topic on one post!

·
VxON Overlord
8,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Weirdly enough they called up Stuart tonight... Well me anyway :lmao:

She said hello is that Stuart, I said aha, are you Egg :lmao:

I've now been removed from the system she tells me.... we will see

·
VxON Overlord
8,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guess what....

I just got a text asking me to log into the secure area even though she said she'd removed my number :cry:

Whoever Stuart may be, he's a ****

·
Premium Member
7,328 Posts
PVO_Dave said:
Guess what....

I just got a text asking me to log into the secure area even though she said she'd removed my number :cry:

Whoever Stuart may be, he's a ****

Mwhahahahahaha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts