Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
***VxON Photographer of the year 2007***
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well had a great time even with the weather.

decided late on friday that it woulld be an idea to bring my Gazebo only problem was i was in south wales and the gazebo was in Dagenham :eh.

so a 2 hour detour on the way to Wellingbourgh and we had it onboard.

as some of you know the Belly does not do sleeping in a feild. so me and Hay headed straight to the hotel for a lovely nights sleep in a dry warm bed. before heading off to the track.

To my shock there was NO que at 7 AM not sure why but nothing at all. so headed for the stand to meet up with everyone...........

Glad to see eveyrone made the effort to be up bright and early.

so time to get the bacon on..

Finally about 8:30 the others got there.

Some looked worse for wear

Some looked stressed.

Incase you missed the legs

Alex Brought the beast along

Phil brought the new flag pole holder.. (looks like a vectra C after Ayd had it for a while)

They started to smell bacon cooking

While Phil robed a few car stereos

Mat boosted the club funds by selling copies of Robs number plate

then Morph broke his car AGAIN!!!!!

so we all looked at it

While Mat fixed it

And did his best to help fix it by standing drinking beer

Phil wastes no time in getting the stereo on e-bay

Ayd looks sooo good in his misspelt jacket

Awwwwwww

The Belgians brought some lovely motors with them.

Whats Dutch for Chav

some from round the stand

Tried to get a pic on the strip but it was moving too fast

Did i mention Ayds jacket

Got a pic of the funny car on the strip

but the jet car was a bit fast

so got it on the way back

how many engines do you need...

one in the front

one in the back

Then it was back to the VXON Refugee camp with the pikeys

The flags went up (then somone nicked it)

more work on the Turbo's

The Belgians had a few beers

Alex got the food on

And we all chilled

Then back to the Hotel for a well earned sleep.

The Following day the weather really kicked in.

But me and Hay was up early to get the Breakfast on

Others sat in there cars

A Management meeting took place to dicsuss the weather (and weather or not they could be arsed to get out of the car)

Some were a bit too cosy (or maybe hung over)

Then the smell of bacon got out

and Finally who let that on the stand and would it make it back over the mountains

Again i had a great time and so did Hay and i would like to thank Mat for all his organising and Alex for his food splendor.

I would like to thank me for feeding the whole club all day and provinding so great shelter from the rain :Cool2:

ooo and for suppling coffee for the world.

Good to see everyone again and noew looking forward to Billing

·
Matto Matto SQUIZ !!
2,588 Posts
Was good to see you and Hayley again :Cool2:

BTW in that photo of me in the car, i think i was asleep ? :lmao::lmao:

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Great pics Ed...looks warm there:Cool2:

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
Great pics as usual Eddy.
Its the first PVS i havent been too since it started and the one one i can remember it raining on Sunday!!!

·
Premium Member
3,631 Posts
Top pics as always Eddy, nice to see you both again, your gazebo was an inspired last minute decision!!! :lmao:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well i must say i had a great time ( rain an all ) i believe in making the best of a bad situation and trying to enjoy come rain or shine, and it did shine eventually on saturday lol. I notice Mr Eddy B didnt thank me for my help in feeding and watering you poor cold hungover sods when he wanted to see you all starve and suffer or charge you :shake. Everyone was great company as usual and i even got 2 words out of jayne this time ( i think it was thank you after i gave her a light lol ) at leats its an improvement on last yr and maybe nxt year will be a full sentence jayne :lmao:. I think i scared pip by telling her if she didnt turn up at the stand before 11am sunday morning i was gonna hunt her down and wake her with a cold water shower but she did turn up and by then everyone had already had a cold shower lol. So all in all everything was good even the hotel.

·
VxON's Nutty Woman!!
4,199 Posts
Everyone was great company as usual and i even got 2 words out of jayne this time ( i think it was thank you after i gave her a light lol ) at leats its an improvement on last yr and maybe nxt year will be a full sentence jayne :lmao:.
Slowly getting there lol:lmao:

Really didn't enjoy it this year again lol,I wanted to go home Friday night as I burst into tears when I got there, just wasn't myself:(

Feel really bad for not doing more mingling and not saying bye to you lot,I didnt even take one photo while I was at Pod lol

Hopefully next year will be a good one and I'm bringing everything barring the kitchen sink:lmao:

·
***VxON Photographer of the year 2007***
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A few more Pics that i took with my phone

My Idea of Camping :Cool2:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts