Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you use a different ecu on corsa d cdti older 75 bhp engine cheers

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found out my engine is z13 dth and has the wrong ecu on the car on it now 55196352 zj
vauxhall said it should be 55563498 will other magneti marrelli ecu kits fit thanks

·
13,343 Posts
Is your car running or not?

·
13,343 Posts
Never jump start a Corsa D, it corrupts the BCM.

·
Premium Member
14,180 Posts
The ZJ ecu is from a Corsa C so it would never run that car/engine anyway, the ecu pinout is completely different besides one being K line and the other Canbus, did you buy it like this.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
cheers for the help so far i bought the car like it someone said its a corsa d ecu board but with combo outer case

·
Premium Member
14,180 Posts
Ok, post what you find and see if you can post some better quality pictures of the circuit board so i can have a look over it.

·
Premium Member
14,180 Posts
Cant see the ecu label so cant comment on that,.. you dont need to column module, key yes, module no, its also missing the SDM.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cant see the ecu label so cant comment on that,.. you dont need to column module, key yes, module no, its also missing the SDM.
i got op com now fault code is P2146-02 capaciter voltage 1 low voltage

part number is 55573953
hardware number is 55568385 which one would be ecu id number thanks

·
Premium Member
14,180 Posts
The part number will refer to the ecu but both those numbers are ecu part numbers, post a picture of the ecu ID page,... you need to be sure you get the correct software version, there are 2, one is with a rail pressure relief vale, the other is without.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts