Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Matto Matto SQUIZ !!
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right the van ended on eBay today for a grand total of £410 :think, now being a twat i didn't put anything about having less than so much feedback yada yada yada, now i emailed the guy who won it my number (he had 0 feedback and been a member since 2005) so im slightly worried he may not buy it and waste my time, its only been an hour since i left him the message but how long would you give it before making a non payment claim (assuming of course he is gonna waste my time) :(

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
ebay rules say that you have to wait around 5-10 days before claiming unpaid item disputes, bearing in mind it's friday night, and warm weather...so could be at the pub.

·
Matto Matto SQUIZ !!
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well it turns out he WAS a timewaster, got his number off paypal and gave him a ring, i asked him if he was going to buy it and he was foreign and just kept saying "im no longer interested" so i explained my displeasure and hung up :(

·
Matto Matto SQUIZ !!
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hate eGay timewasters with a passion.! Swines:mad:

I wouldnt mind so much but its the fact he bid £410 for my van yet had absolutely no interest in it at all :spam:grrr

·
Matto Matto SQUIZ !!
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how come you're selling it anyway?

I don't have time or money to be able to do what i want with it, and its a tad rustier than i thought :(

·
Matto Matto SQUIZ !!
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Left him some bad feedback :grrr

·
Jeff fa faaa
8,454 Posts
Had this a couple of times,last time was with the Black 17's i put up,they went for a decent price,contacted the buyer,of whom they decided they did't want them.Once more it was a twat with zero feedback.So now but minimum of 10 feedback on my listings.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts