Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
97% Mechanic
6,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally received the trainers back today after 2 weeks after the auction ended. Theres blue cracked marks on them, looks like they have been washed and tumble dried, been told to refuse refund and if it goes through paypal i should be ok as i have pictures of them before they were sent

·
Registered
488 Posts
Be carefull as Paypal tends to be on the buyers side. I would send the buyer a message stating that you will return the trainers as they are not in the same condition that they were sold in. Attach a before and after picture as proof.

Dont worry about bad feedback. They are at fault and you can state this on any return feedback you leave them, loads of idiots threaten sellers with negative feedback to try and bribe the seller, if they do then just reply

"Buyer returned goods in different cond than was sold, and threatened to leave the above feedback if a full refund wasnt given"

Then report them with your before and after pictures as proof.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
dave's.cavy said:
buyer has now been making threats
Report them to ebay, intimidation is covered under ebays T&Cs:bust:

If all else fails report them to the old bill for threatening and abusive behaviour.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Tell them that you are logging their threats and will be returning the items to themselves. You are then going to report them to e-bay, with your pictures of the item as proof. Inform them that you will monitor any items that they sell in the future and will contact all their winning bidders before the end of the auction and will tell them what a cr4p e-bay user they are dealing with. Inform them that if they leave neg feedback then you will do the same for them in a more destructive manner. Suggest that they drop the issue immediately as they stand to lose more reputation on e-bay than you do.

If they persist then abuse their address by registering their details on all these blag mailing companies found on freestuff.com.

I hate w4nkas that threaten honest sellers. I had a problem but managed to get the muppet to back off in the end

Good luck mate

·
97% Mechanic
6,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jalapeno said:
Tell them that you are logging their threats and will be returning the items to themselves. You are then going to report them to e-bay, with your pictures of the item as proof. Inform them that you will monitor any items that they sell in the future and will contact all their winning bidders before the end of the auction and will tell them what a cr4p e-bay user they are dealing with. Inform them that if they leave neg feedback then you will do the same for them in a more destructive manner. Suggest that they drop the issue immediately as they stand to lose more reputation on e-bay than you do.

If they persist then abuse their address by registering their details on all these blag mailing companies found on freestuff.com.

I hate w4nkas that threaten honest sellers. I had a problem but managed to get the muppet to back off in the end

Good luck mate

sendin loads of emails, makes matters worse as my partner has been diagnosed with pnd

·
Registered
488 Posts
Sod them. Tell them the items have been recieved and you have logged a complaint with E-Bay. Inform them that all future correspondance must be directed through E-Bay. If they want to leave Neg then tell them to leave it, just inform them that they will recieve a honest opinion as a reply.

Tw4ts

·
97% Mechanic
6,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jalapeno said:
Sod them. Tell them the items have been recieved and you have logged a complaint with E-Bay. Inform them that all future correspondance must be directed through E-Bay. If they want to leave Neg then tell them to leave it, just inform them that they will recieve a honest opinion as a reply.

Tw4ts
how do i log a complaint

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
As well as all the above don't return the item to them unless they are going to pay for the postage. Why should you be out of pocket because they are trying to scam you.

Paypal and ebay will just tell them to sod off and won't do anything, they never take sides and never try to solve a problem, they just get you talking as though it isn't there problem.

·
97% Mechanic
6,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
KRIS_537 said:
it would look better on you if you log the complaint against them for damaging your goods, than they complaining against you for refusing a refund after you recived the goods.
cheers mate, how do i log that complaint

·
97% Mechanic
6,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
KRIS_537 said:
which one do i click, the file a paypal complaint, it doesnt say owt about filling a complaint for buyer damaging goods

1 - 20 of 22 Posts