Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

A newbie here and im hoping someone with the right expertese can help me out.

My wifes corsa c with easytronic gearbox fired up the dreaded F fault and after checking with opcom and doing some research i came to the conclusion that the apparently very common clutch actuator was to blame. My guess work so far has proved correct as there was very little brush left and one had completely no contact with the motor.

The reason im looking help from you guys is im having real trouble sourcing suitable replacement brushes and i would welcome anyones knowledge in where i could locate the correct brushes, i dont even mind having to file to size. I believe the currently installed brushes are copper graphite. Has anyone any experience in purchasing suitable brushes for this motor? Or could provide a link to where they got them?

And yes i have googled these and pretty much came up empty handed unless i get from Moscow. Lol.

Any advice much appreciated.

·
1,647 Posts
Welcome to the forum, first off I believe you can use most brushes and shape to fit most washing machine supplies have them and I know if you just search brushes that there’s a place that makes any size as I got some made for an electric bike I had ,

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi guys another newbie here, i’ve just found this thread about the easytronic clutch actuator (new brushes) if i was inclined to do the brushes change myself can anyone be more specific in what kind of brushes are best to do the job? Links would be most apprieciated

·
Premium Member
3,589 Posts
Just look on Ebay for brushes for vauxhall easytronic gearbox,they even throw in a bearing.

THEY ARE FROM RUSSIA, so who do you trust most a Russian or a Chinaman,
£18.01 plus post £5.53.,
If you buy from vauxhall it would be more than these cost, plus they would charge you extra for the bearing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts