Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As title I need to replace the drivers seat belt stalk, mine does not always secure the belt.
It is not the pre-tensioning type, tension device is in the door pillar. Car is ASTRA 5 door 1600 petrol 1996
Part not available from the Vauxhall dealers and unable to locate 1 at breakers.

Any advice on supply or service will be gratefully received.

Marcus

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Andy, sorry my 1st post, listed in the wrong section maybe but thought it was all Astra related section.
Have edited the 1st post by adding ASTRA, car is 1996 5 door hatch 1600 petrol RH drive.
Thanks for spotting the error.

·
Super Moderator
14,455 Posts
that section of the forum i moved ya post from covers multiple models
Astra, Corsa, Zafira, Meriva, Adam, Cascada, Agila, Viva, Tigra & Nova [Includes AstraVan & Combo Van]

is it a mk3

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks again Andy, don't know how I missed that classified, exact part I need still showing in the picture.
Tried ringing but no reply, emailed a message but will keep trying the phone, may be Monday before they
get into work.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looked again on ebay and found several dealers advertising breaking Mk 3 Astras, only 1 answered the phone, guess the others are
mon-fri businesses.
Only use the car now for shopping and very occasional trip out, around 2k miles per annum. around 60k genuine on the clock.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts