Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been looking on Ebay at an irmscher front grill link but also on the description was a page on all the mods/changes he has done to his car it also shows the centre armrest cupholder.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/275300 not sure if he is a member here but he has done a hell of alot take a look.

US Ebay part number 8046205180 currently at $71.00 / $6.00 for delivery US Link

Having done a search of the part number I managed to find this site
http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/ and they seem to do them for about £50.00 which is quite good not sure of the delivery costs though.
GM part for these are #9105189 this link was taken from a Cadillac forum for anyone who wants to have a look link

Just thought I might post this up for anyone who is interested.

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice but having coverted the price that lump costs a small fortune £8,353.23 to be exact.

Smart looking though but for that price you could buy a new car stating the obvious.

looking further down the description wouldn't like to think about the price of the extra parts needed ontop.

·
Club Barge
3,467 Posts
Shame they only ship within the US. Was looking at some Cadillac Catera badges to compliment my grille :).

Not too expensive either, worked out at around 30-40 quid for the badges.

JCT

·
Omega Tank Commander
7,722 Posts
nixoro said:
Nice but having coverted the price that lump costs a small fortune £8,353.23 to be exact.

Smart looking though but for that price you could buy a new car stating the obvious.

looking further down the description wouldn't like to think about the price of the extra parts needed ontop.
But that won't be 500+Bhp!

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry folks I should have checked up on delivery before posting it in my thread still it was worth a look.

Just got to find a site that delivers to the UK, the site mentioned though is a good site to use if you know of anyone who lives in the states that can ship over the goods. Shall keep looking.

·
Club Barge
3,467 Posts
Posted question about some badges as well :).

Shocking how quiet that Catera forum is....

James.

·
Club Barge
3,467 Posts
Incidently, there's a number of cup holders on ebaymotors.com , not sure if the sellers would be prepared to ship to the UK though.

James.

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Going Back to the drinks holder saga

I have finally had a response back from someone in the US stating they can get there hands on the units and deliver to the UK

Its the http://www.cadillac-parts-dealer.com/ that can supply them for around £65 + Delivery if anyone is interested still a little pricey but at least they are available.

If anyone is interested comfirmation came from the following:

i can get these cup holders they are 113.27 each plus shipping
Zach Matthews
Internet Sales Director
Allen Samuels Chevrolet
2118 South Padre Island Drive
Corpus Christi,Tx 78416
1(800)242-3249

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
*Update* Its looking rather expensive but it depends on how bad you want them.

I emailed Zach Matthews to find out how much for delivery would be for the drink cup holder and this is what I got back for anyone who is interested:

to ship ups freight would be about 95.00 that would be a 2 to 3 day service...
usps freight would be 40.00 and would be a 4 to 10 day service
thanks
Zach Matthews
Internet Sales Director
Allen Samuels Chevrolet
2118 South Padre Island Drive
Corpus Christi,Tx 78416
1(800)242-3249
UPS 2-3 day service = $95.00 = £54.00 there abouts
UPS 4-10 days service = $40.00 = £22.00 there abouts

So if anyone is interested you can get them shipped to the Uk for about £85 going with the 4-10day delivery service.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts