Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
Isnt it about time we 'got with the program' and stopped this archaic arsing about with clocks forward and back at different times of the year....?

:grrr

·
VxON Insane
1,425 Posts
expatscot said:
Isnt it about time we 'got with the program' and stopped this archaic arsing about with clocks forward and back at different times of the year....?

:grrr
That was on the news the other night about this could be the last time we have to change the clocks. Lets hope so losing an hours sleep it is just not on

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
Well im not planning on getting up in the morning :D

·
VXons resident Priest
3,965 Posts
Can't bloody sleep and it's 3 in the morning!

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Know how you feel.... not that ive tried sleeping :lmao:

Thanks for the reminder Mark, i did remember earlier but then i forgot again :(

·
Premium Member
7,139 Posts
Ah well, quick run round the house changing the clocks, thankfully most of mine just need a press of a button, and the vcrs, phones and 'puters change themselves.......

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
shrink said:
yeah but if we dont change the clocks.. after about 10 years ud be having darkness by about 2 in the afternoon lol.
I know it's early on a sunday, but how do you work that out? At the moment the clocks go forward one hour, then back one hour, so they even themselves out don't they? Surely by not changing the clocks, there'd be no difference at all?

·
Because...Race Car!
19,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sy said:
I know it's early on a sunday, but how do you work that out? At the moment the clocks go forward one hour, then back one hour, so they even themselves out don't they? Surely by not changing the clocks, there'd be no difference at all?

Exactly.......Why don't we just move them back half an hour and never move them again..LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts